Dear Brown and Black Mothers

Dear Mother Dearest,

We enter a systematic way to automatically determine how many young black men are pop to a prison pipeline

Even as label racially diverse we see a classroom full of white and asian and I'm a brown spec on the pefection of the classroom

Welcome back with smiling red gleaming apples upon teachers desk that have a rotten core

Common core and tests to determine your future class placement life placement waiting for it 

Parents claiming that students dont suffer from stress and mental aliment from academia and call a child on bullshit

When it is Mother dearest you've watch society wipe it's ass with you child's mental state and what change is needed it's there own fault

Fuck I look like as a black girl using big words in AP those pretentious assholes 

Mother Dearest don't you hold me dear and steer clear of my true feels about my first day of school

Teachers aint here to teach no mo mother dear just put you in front of a computer screen and if you fail o dear 

build a jail cell and remember how the parent failed

Not the school system prison to pipline to see who passed a test in 3rd grade formulated to keep up with other nations

when our nation is the location of educational damnation excuse my exclamiations and wild accusations but I've failed to mention

How the young men black and brown too often fall through the cracks with broken backs

Call it modern day Joe Turner instead of white man white paper and number two pencil remember to make sure you mark your number down

Uniform pressed nicely as you send as to orange jumpsuits

Mother Dearest, I'm ready for my first day

From your loving brown girl.