The Day Is So Good And Decent

Every street hood has been upstream, to keep your dream set In stone, you never being alone a rest of their own lives to pick up yourselves and give the attitude as low and medium level on max, when the citizen people who walked like champions and heroes among us safely and sound on the platform ground, It looks like stomp the yard, to take a picture onto the best Hallmark card together as many and dozens of cities to see and saw upon the streets up there, especially the rappers poets, hip-hop, having a gang signs over their necks hanging down in threads, these and those none violent streets was occurred by others, keeping It in low-key at first, listen and learn It well, the deadliest guns and knives Is a no-no moment into the public and private places ever lived, If they have a certain problem, you should dance It off centered on stage like that, you'd got serve any day and night long to stepped and stomped In rhythm every day since  Written byMichael James Brindley 9-17-17