Darkness

The lunar skies shines bright tonight, a wolf sings a song to the night sky moon. The moon turns colors with the starry sky. a quiet night is ahead. Darkness still rises up ahead. It's night, it's cold, it's blustery. The wind comes at us, it's cold. A clear star is light from the surrounding dark. The night is cold, it's cold. It is night, it's cold. I can feel my toes. It's night, it's cold, it's cold. Oh, I am ready to die now. I can feel the wind on my face. Oh, my, it's hard to breathe. I don't feel my face. It's cold, it's hard to breathe. I feel my feet is wet. My hands is cold. It's cold, it's hard to breathe. I am numb. It's very hard to breathe. it's night, it's cold. I can feel my heart is hurting, It's broken, it's broken. it's very hard to breath. Darkness is my only friend it opened up to me when one else did. The moonlit sky is warm, the moonlit sky is beautiful. I see the ground, the moonlit sky is all around me. Night is lonely, the moonlit sky is dark, the moonlit sky is cold. I walk towards the light...