Dangerous

They were a danger to the worldBaby was a danger to the worldNot him his “kind”Not because they wanted to beSociety made them to beThat they were imperfectWhich meant they were flawedAnd in their case dangerousIf you were different you were flawed, that meant you were imperfect ,dangerousBaby was a danger Having any disabilities prevents you from doing a lotI feed you I bathe youI put you to bed the nights mama couldn’t Because she was working night and day to pay the bills when your daddy left you Mama was in two comas, died, but is still here today Revived by the doctor I pray for every nightBaby was in the same bed too because he is a danger, imperfectCouldn’t see his mama for almost four months because it would make her worse, him worse tooMamas better now but baby isn’tHe has to live like this his whole lifeBut society doesn't make it any easier on them,People like himAlways a dangerWas a danger yesterdayWas a danger last yearWas a danger from the moment he came out of the wombStill always a dangerTo society, only society that is Baby is flawedNot because he wanted to beSociety made people like him dangerous feel imperfect flawedSo much that they feel like they have to hideCause they don’t want to be judgedScared that if they do something people will point laugh and talk about them on days endTo the point where they go into hiding in plain sight by the medicationThey are given to hide their flaws, imperfectionsTo fit in just like society wants them to But they're not dangerous or flawed or imperfectGod has a plan and what they are is all part of itCause baby isn't dangerous He’s only 9Living with Autism and asthma that makes him see the world differentHe can’t control everything he doesAnd society punishes him for that But does he know that I when I say I love you I mean it?And not just words coming out of my mouth?Does he mean it too when he says it back real quick as if he’s just passing by like he’s on his way to the finish line in a raceIs baby really as dangerous flawed or imperfect as society says he isOr is society the dangerous one, flawed one imperfect?Or is it both? Because last time I checked in every religionIs that god made all of us the way he wanted us to beSo why do we change ourselves and other people to a standard the European man created. So is it the differences that make people beautiful flawed or is it society?