Dancing With The Devil

Quiet. Distant. Tempting.  Ugly sometimes but he could be beautiful.In fact, he was beautiful even with the horns. Those eyes held more words than his lips dared to speak.  So dark. Mischievous. But he only looked that way, I promise.  Nasty habits were all I could reveal. Bad intentions were his goals. Danger stood by his side shielding him, keeping him sane.  The doors to his soul were locked. The secrets were hidden behind his mask.  His body took majority of his blame which I hated. Hated with a passion.  I was probably the only person who knew this; he was more human than anyone would give him credit for.  He smiled. Cared. Laughed.  Those sides didn't come that easily, though.  The tears shattered me. That side of him reared its ugly head more often than you would think.  The Devil was real and he needed someone quickly. Desperately...  I guess I was meant to be the one to save him.