Crow's Ink

Crow’s Ink

Life’s  hard,  life  kills.  It takes  you  away  it  makes  your  day.  It  leaves  you  in  the  dust,  it  makes  you  cry.  Life  is  life  and  it won’t  change.  I’ll  watch  mine  watching  yours  play  out.  A  waste  of a  day  and  a  smile  fades.  Call  us  not  we  all  think  the  same.  We are  cursed  with  no  thought s  to  differ.  Catching  on  and  falling  off, ruled  by  eyes  not  by  thought.  One  comes  by  shiner  then  the  next  and  you  leave  the  duller  item.  You  wear  the  ring  and  grow  board  of  the  color.  You  find  a  new  one  and  throw  the  other  down..  We’re all  the  same,  none  of  us  differ.  I  once  believed  I  was  the  dove  in  the flock  of  crows,  but  I  was  a  dog  thinking  I  was  a  cat,  I  was  a  human  thinking  he  was  a  dog.  I  am  not  the  life  of  my  thoughts,  for  I  act  no  different  than  the  black  bird  flying  high,  switching  to shiny  sparkle  to  shiny  sparkle...  Explain  to  me  why  I  chosen  to ignore  the  truth  when  my  wings  aren’t  white , but  stained  black. I  drip  with  the  ink  falling  from  my  beak  and  I’ll  soar  to  hell  with my  life  span  to  be  a  couple  lives.  It’s  nothing  unique  for  every  bird  flaps  their  wings  the  same…  No  difference..  all  the  same..