cpp

SUPPORT THE COOPERATION BETWEEN THE CPP-NPA-NDF AND THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES!!!

The triumph of the peace negotiations between the rebel group represented by the CPP-NPA-NDF and the Government of the Republic of the Philippines is the triumph of the Filipino people. This will be a powerful indication that will propel Philippine politics as well as economy towards social progress. These are the objectives of the Peace Negotiations  1) Implementation of the Genuine Agrarian Reform to address the problem of landlessness among the poor peasants ( Farmers) who consist the majority of our population. This will boost agricultural production as long term remedy to hunger and this is the most basic requirement towards National Industrialization that would provide  thousands  of Jobs.2) Uplift the lives of the millions of urban poor dwellers by providing them jobs and raising their salaries for a decent living.3) Raise the quality of education for cultural development . 4) Achievement of lasting peace based on social justice. 5) Jobs  with just compensation for the professionals. Thus, this negotiation is crucial to the millions of poor people that one day they will be saved from the quagmire of poverty.

Gavriel  (AVI ) Ben Urion # National Democratic Party