Corruption (song)

I don’t know much about corruption. She thinks her daughter is corrupted. Ask me, I know she’s finer than a dime. Oh, she thinks her daughter is corrupted.

Born and raise with close-minded concepts. Gave birth to open-minded hotness. Eyes wide open but she’s still so blind. Never can see eye-to-eye, that’s why she’s got some corruption.

This world is filled with corruption. Some human race that can’t find unison. Flipping through pages at a different pace, we need to meet in the middle. Slow down and stop the corruption, it’s going to be our human destruction.

She’s only got time for her lover. She doesn’t think she has need for another. Doesn’t seem to bring up a problem. But every word I whisper somehow slips into the ear of her lover. A small dose of this corruption could lead to a friendship destruction.

Bombs dropped, restless fight for money and power. Oh, why don’t you hold on to this flower? We need to find an equalizer. Different color of the skin but we share the same flesh and blood. We all live under the same sun, oh, why can’t we unite as one?

No need for the devil’s destruction. We must make peace to end the corruption.