Corona Virus is deadly virus to attack at will

Corona Virus is deadly virus to attack at willIn a few days spread all over is a big dealSurprisingly see no Vaccine available to healVaccine research is underway laboratories' mill Though are very advance in technology to killSee how vulnerable we are how masses feelWe humans are a Scientific creation us to thrillNeed to think we can't eat what we want no nil Religions us directed not to eat certain thingsOnly eat those animals fully cooked as a mealAs we discarded religions is not going to appealCan't do that life is there to live God's to appeal Never heard of such a deadly Virus masses to killIs spreading world over in such an alarming levelGovernments are worried have no idea how to dealWere never vulnerable to a disease with answer nil World Health Organization must issue strict guidelinesWhich clearly guides us how to combat Corona VirusStop eating Raw Fish, Meat, Roaches/Worms us killsThese are my ideas not rules up to you how you deal Some countries stopped flying to/from China not get killSee some States put a Travel Ban to China a good sealIt showing effects on World Trades to/from China at willIt reflected dangerously on Tourism & Commerce to grill