Confessions and Redemptions

I have to walk that road. Narrow
Cause those arrows are shooting and looting
Grave robbers searching and destroying every trace
Every lace on my sneaker counting the times that I sunk into a pit
Pitiful lies and the soul dies day after day, while your dismay plunges you into the grave
And every open door pulls you to the floor and more and more you rent yourself to sin like a whore
Because you associate yourself like trash bins and Coca-Cola can tins and the number of losses to wins ratio’s chances are pretty slim and dim and while your bank account may end up being thin you have to make a decision to win.
Because every amaretto sour can’t light up your cocktail and please your spirit at the same time
It is sectioned off one and a time and every dime you waste is adding more to the heavy black load of tar that martyrs your soul for no reason
You enlisted in an army, showed up to orientation, but then betrayed them for the terrorist
But the general forgave you again and again, lies being told again and again, hot sweaty nights under the covers of neighborhoods around the world again and again and every again introduced a who what where and when and all you have is pain and no gain, no effort to maintain the credible credit card that had your credit score high with the Chase JP Morgan in the sky, sky high on temptation and six feet deep in your transgressions
This is an open letter to the world that is too busy to evaluate but quick to judge, judgmental lost souls of the damned, damned for their judgment and letting themselves die alive like white wash tombs in walking caskets. This is an open book to the souls that seek redemption and forgiveness to hear the story of a Latin boy with dreams of skyscrapers, lights and recognition but all you fail to see, blinded because the one with sight can see the troubled soul is reapers, fights, and ammunition.
Amputated wants of redemption fall flat when the demonic bats trouble him.
But there is something inside him that unlocked the locked door without a key
The locksmith with the will who saw the dream in him, the ultimate He
But me? I will just rely knowing I am forgiven
Forgiven but not forgotten, because my savior remembers my name
Regardless of the fame, the critical acclaim, he knows the true nature of my name
And whether it’s found in the Book of Life, only time will tell at the end with the leader-boards of this game.