COLOR OF LAW

If One is a Slave so is all of them So called Blacks and Latinos Cannot see the connective rhythm.
United States Government Inc keeps falling them
King Alfred Police trying to distinct em hope it's not based on hate one would say right haha but hey who we Gone trust when those triggers buss blood shed turns back on the notorious murderous souls for all the karma and lynchings
Plus gutless killings they say quasi lower class smothered assholes back to the ghetto your ass Goes cause y'all thinks organs don't work no mo
Even though we are incompetent and we depend
On wicked paleolithic skins to make our ends meet purchase animal flesh we call meat & pick out name brand clothes so cops can track us like an average negroe. who consciously give ah fuck if they treat us sour
It's not their Nature to feel with harmonic care
Color of Law Really doesn't exist weather we like it or not the power is in Holy Creators advisors although
We are imperfect so we gone fall just know this
Souls trapped up in worldly statuses do to ignorance and legalese clauses, statutes and state codes colors is for the 85ers. not for children that honor their families with a passion but that knows to put the Holy entity first so he wont die by decrease so familiars will not witness his life flashin this keeps thee peace