Changes Together

Chorus- we’re in this together we’re in together, in this together, 2020  been tough for all of us With this virus it’s been rough Life is full of changes sometimes it can be hardLife is such a journeyIt's taken us so farWe stick together until the end We work to lend a hand  We thank all the essential workers who fight to save lives , we stay home, more lives are saved support and feed  for the need founded by Maggie Bairds family Who Supports and feeds  to those in need during the  pemdemic and delivers meals for the need There are  hero’s who are out on the front lines they never give up on hope , we don’t need to either like times like this , love, family , and it’s our time to rise above . Together  we won’t  leave anyone behind , we  stay together Reach out , tell someone they belong , everything is okay because  Chorus- we’re in this together we’re in together, we’re in this together,   we are strong , No matter what  you're doing  On unemployment, not in classrooms,  not on tour  class of 2020 , musicians on tour you’ve held on as  much as you can , we’ll see you again until the end   we are giving up things that we love to do , having to communicate by zoom and phones , we’re doing it for the greater good , this isn’t forever , there’s hope for the future Less Activities, masks on  saving more lives .  Chorus-  We’re in this together, we’re in this together we’re in together, we’re in this together, we’re in this together,  We know acceptance isn't easy , we’re still so divided George Floyd , breonna Taylor , Elijah McCain, Jacob Blake  many others have lost their lives due to police brutality , yes all lives matter but right now black lives matter , they haven’t mattered for a long time they need to matter Is this how it had to be? Is this the right path?police put your weapons down, that means Nothing speaks to authority like taking a knee We need to unite together as one planet share voice and stand up , not give up be kind to one of another Dark skin is not a crimeracism needs to stop. Let us ca open to change, take a moment , There's always room for acceptance and change Hope for the future