Change The Human Condition

Sun, 02/16/2014 - 14:30 -- ACG

Human Natrure is complicated Its complicatied to explain the heart most yearing desires or abititions. 

But what I want to change is the way we associate with each other I want ot change the human mind.

Even though we relate human evil by our hearts the mind makes the decision to hurt others when we don't understand that the change need to come one at a time.

We as human beings of all races and colors and creid can demand equality but treat each other harshly. Violence from guns and metal weapons, all could chage if are thoughts were as one.

I think about Queen Latifahs song titled U.N.I.T.Y, Her song talks about the lack of unity between black men and black women and wonder if it can be applied to the rest of humanity.

Then I think of it as rhyme schme to the inasitity of the profanity that constally controdictes, humantiys abillity to have humanity. 

Not just in speech but also in behavior it seem that the change from cruelty to kindness its somethng that I would like a savior to come in and delete this sin. 

Its naive to be nice but wise to be trickster. 

so lets make the bonds between a thicker 

and change the Human Condition.