Celestial Divinity

I love it when the sun and the moon are out at the same time.I find it to be beautiful, like a love story.They are cosmic opposites- one is for light, and one is for dark.They are destined to never rise or set at the same time or be together.Both arising and setting, doing what they are made to do.Every day and every night since the beginning of time. And I feel like when the sun comes out while the moon's still 'visible is the universe rewarding them.So that they can both be light for a short time.You cannot have one without the other,and the duality that represents will forever have me in veneration.he rising and setting of each other are almost like their way ofshowing respect for themselves.And having the faith that they will meet again in fulfilling their dutyto God and the universe.When they do, it is not loud, nor is it anything special.Most people do not even realize when it happens- but to them, it is everything. And that time they have together is precisely what they rise and shine for.