Can't You See

Can't you see you're killing her with your words, killing her with your thoughts, killing her with your fists? All she ever wanted was a man that would love her for her, care for her like a queen, and respect her like a woman. Not abuse her til she's red, or beat her til she's almost dead.

-Can't you see your words are sharper than a knife's edge. Words that cut so deep. So deep that sometimes it's hard to stop the bleeding. Pain, tears, and scares, that's all she sees. Somebody help her please pretty please.

-Can't you see that her eyes are all out of tears? Punch after punch, tear after tear, rose after rose, and sorries after sorries, its just not enough no more.

-Can't you see that she tried so hard to be the woman that you wanted her to be, but it's hard when the man she sees gets the satisfaction that he needs when he makes her bleed. Maybe just maybe he never really loved her, he just loved the fact that he can control her. Can't you see? Can you?