Buffalo

Sat, 05/24/2014 - 23:17 -- BecKa

It has bars it has lights it has awesome hockey fights it has art it has wings a little but of everything its where I call my home and my home is in Buffalo. It has colleges it has fairs it has awesome fancy cars it has theaters it has flair everything everywhere it has Chippewa it has snow I am very proud to say that my home in Buffalo. It has buildings it has zoos it has Shea's and Artpark too it has Shakespeare lots of might Buffalo football on Sunday Nights ,it has museums and the Goo's, Darien lake and the skyway too it might not look like much but that's just like my home and my home is in Buffalo.It has ballrooms and the Mark, marina's hotels and Delaware Park. It has Canalside and One Harbor Center, and cool painted walls not to mention Niagara Falls, it has lots of snow but my home is in Buffalo.It has coffee it has lights it has awesome hockey fights oh my home where I grew up where I come from an underrated city where the bars stay open until the morning my 716 skyway filled beautiful skyline city my home will always be in Buffalo.