Borken soul

They say you got to let it burn I say it's already burn they say time heals but time don't heal all wounds sometime you can cut in to the bone and all you've got is gone some of us are just shell of our self sometime we just pretend to be all right cause what you gonna do fall over an die when your soul hurts so bad you gotta love your self you got to see how far you came even if no one see it even if no one can seem to help you got to learn to live with it an it still hurts all the same an my heart goes out to those who fell this way I wouldn't wish it on any one living with a broken soul do you know how to live with a broken soul you got to fine beauty in the tree beauty in the butterfly that lands near me beauty in the sound of water beauty in the smell of those pretty little thing like cookies and flowers a fresh bake bread but it won't take the pain away but it can ease it just a bit music is therapy music is a release poetry oh sweet poetry it's the love for me