to be or not to be

sitting down she looks aroundshe’s alone but she doesn’t feel alonesilence surrounds herlike people it can be misinterpreted some people  find silence to be awkward and uncomfortablebut not hershe takes comfort in the silenceshe’s learned to love herself  in  the silence she’s faced with the reality of who she really is in the silence that image no longer scares herit was in the silence she was most alonebut it was also in the silence she felt the most loveshe found this love  from within herself how can you let others love you if you don’t first love yourself though she was faced with her imperfections reality illustrated her strengths in the moments she felt alonealone in the silence all she had were her thoughtsand her fearsshe felt as though in those moments she began to be faced with the question: to be or not to beto be afraid of her thoughts, fears, and the silenceor  to realize her strengths, acknowledge her soul and its beauty, and her worthnow in the silene she’s reminded of how strong is she’s strong; for in her moments of weakness she reminds  herself of the promise of tomorrow  the promise of tomorrow sounds so simple  it is yet so complexin those those moments, moments feel like hours and the promise of tomorrow years awayshe was drawn to its complexity because it was like her constantly bombarded by society on how she should act she lost sight of who she wasthe sickening silence brought her back to realityher reality hadn’t changed but she hadsubtle to others but mind altering to hershe now has the confidence to stand up for herself against herself she stands up and walks to her mirrorshe looks at herself and says, “Don’t forget the promise of tomorrow because you are worth it and because of that you are beautiful”after saying this statement, the statement she starts her day off with every morning she smiles because she knows she going to be alright