Battle

Sun, 01/16/2022 - 00:47 -- Dman1

Yea. Im dying inside need help with all this pain n lies. So tired of tryin it wasnt worth it. No wonder im battling this heartbreak and depression. Asking god to cleanse my soul of sin. So i can have peace from this pain and depression. Been lookin fo a replacement heart cause mines is broken it aint golden. See ion kno why the world is so cruel and darken everybody fightin ova sum small as fifty cent. Aye. Like one day me n my homie was in science class sittin about blurting out n being bad. Then a moment later we started arguin bout some that was so freakin stupid and irrelevent. So we got up like we finna fight but we was like na this dont feel right. I regreted that moment that happened cause i coulda lost another bestfriend. Yea. Im dying inside need help with all this pain n lies. So tired of tryin it wasnt worth it. No wonder im battling this heartbreak and depression. Asking god to cleanse my soul of sin. So i can have peace from this pain and depression.

Zanies

I love the way this is written and you have my heart ❤️