Back to Neverland

Help me dream a dreamer’s sleepOne that no one else can keepOne that makes me smile and thinkThe deeper into sleep I sinkTake me back to NeverlandWhere there’s golden grains of sandWhere the mermaids sing and playAnd faries work the day awayWhere Peter Pan can take my handAnd show me something truly grandAnd Wendy sings us lullibiesWhile we’re watching firefliesTiger Lilly’s on the riseTo become chief of her tribeThe lost boys o their Indian danceCaptian Hook doesn’t stand a chanceJohn and Michael play alongTo another tribal songPixie Hollow here we comeWith some good old fashioned funBack at home, the tower strikesTelling us to say goodnightMother and Father worry at homeA place were I don’t plan to growTink is jealous of us twoBecause she wants to be with youI’ll be yours, you be my manYoung and spirited Peter PanWhat’s inside, oh they won’t seeWhat matters is if we believeThat love is out there and its trueWaiting for just me and youAnd together we will flyPast the second star on the rightStraight on til morning, it can waitFor us to make our great escapeTo a land that no one’s seenNeverland is awaiting we