augmented reality

Life comes at speeds that are closer than you may see,one day in love feels like an eternity that can not be erased.it steady keeps your heart running at a constant pace.runs it into the grown and leaves a pace maker in its place. Death comes to those who aren't deserving.and were stuck only preserving.life and all its organs.blood only runs where it needs to go but blood can be biased.goes to the pain and leaves the deep lashes alone.blood is being sucked from the head and ends up where it doesn't need to be. The repeat of this complication and all this frustration. Its stresses the mind body and soul.like a vampire drinking you to the bone. Realizations of augmented reality can seem in the distance of things that eyes can only see. I just want it to be fine.i want you to realize I are my life and I wanna share your love and strife. The fact I put childish games down and turned down the surround sound has just showed me the sheltered world I live in. Inequity and sin that were so far away are now the swords by which people play. So all I wanna know is this reality mine or am I just watching a moving just for me to bring it back in time.