The Art of Your Being

12601

I find that your heart is filled with stardust although your eyes see no trace of the ghost like smoke, which puff from your innermost workings. Your solar flares bright and unwavering light burns in my soul, makes me feel warmth. I map your simplicity, your form of being, to hide it away, to keep like a fallen star, to preserve the infinite light within you.
I find your flaws endearing, they make my mind wander into your eyes. Not a lust, but a thirst for everything you are, your flaws, your perfections, your vulnerabilities, your strengths. How your flawless way of being imperfect makes you beautiful, and how your words become mumbled and rearranged through calculation, triangulations, and rhetorical thoughts. The everyday words which slip from your mouth, ebbing and flowing into my mind like depths of pure blue, and your kindred spirit to my soul.
I find your presence soothing, conversation appetizing, words transforming, and existence celestial.
The art of your being is louder than words.