Another With and Without You

I fall. I crash into oblivion. I let the wild Unknown take me, brace me, abate my mistakes.
I have no fear, I left that long ago; into the night, into the Earth, back below the ground to revert such doubt towards peace.
If I do not return, who will clutch my now golden skin? Who will comb my sable hair? Who will kiss me goodbye?
Me, Self, I. I will hold my golden skin, I will run fingers through my sable hair, and I will kiss myself goodbye.
I was never here. I float between and through, a fleck of dust known only to the emerald greens she rests among.

Here are my farewells for once again She calls me home. I cannot subdue her calls no more. I cannot contain the grasping palms which reach for Her. I cannot bare another moment unkept by her Love.
Here are my farewells:
I go like wild mustangs in the field.
I flock like cold birds to warm water.
I sing like a long awaited sunrise.
And I run.

When we meet again on the other side, the moment will be fleeting. The instance forever stoic like crashing waterfalls, a softness known only to the Mind.

Do you ever listen to her sound? The bellows, the Hums, the song of God?
Do you ever listen to her sound, and do you ever sing along?
~
Another With and Without You

Robyn Lam