Angel in the sky

I heard some shit that didn't sit well with me an it pain me because all I could think is that could of been me an I hurt for the soul I hurt for the mother an father I hurt for her and I wish she didn't died like that she was so pretty and I didn't know her but I saw her around an it make my heart filled with grief I wanna cry for her because that's no way for a beautiful soul to die and It scare me to think that that could have been me an I am mother an if that were my baby girl I just die in side it made me realize how bless I am an how I made the right choice to get out that life an don't take my life for granted an be safe this social media shit we'll get you kill it's not the hype dude find out where you at and clock your time you don't even realize you being follow an it's to late to not post that place you eat at all the time they see where you workout at the pay attention to the little detail and find you it's sad I wish it were different but all I can do is protect while protect my daughter and I am lucky and so bless an greatful for life and I can't sleep because I feel for her life and mine I wish she could have had real love not that lust shit cause s dude could buy you nice thing put you up in a dope place pay all your bill but it's the one that's here every night that protected you when you go home at night it's the niagga that won't an don't want you out of his sight that make sure you can protect your self at all time that give you a dog for protection not just cause it's cute but because if he not thier he knows your safe it's the one that moves you in a keep tabs on who come up to the house security super tight who keep camera in the house not because he think your chest or to keep tabs on you but so he knows your safe at all time that's fucking love another sad lesson learn and someone as wonderful an sweet as her had to die my heart hurts because niagga said they love her so many time but not one of them were thier when she needed protection from the evil of life may her soul rest a peace morr gone to soon