ALONE

Into the bathroom,showered turned on, cold water running down,from my head washing down the tears rollling down my face down to my bare back down to my thigh into the dranage, for the first time the cold water from the showers felt like smothing balms and my  unclad body. wanting to stay longer in the bathroom,but fear of been asked why dragged me out of the cold room. Yeah not tonight,I won't be able to hide the truth,the obvious truth that i'm not fine. the silence is killing , but better the silence that a conversation that wouldn't change a thing.I just want to sleep and wake up knowing twas all a dream...  I just want awake to his voice I TRUST YOU, AND YOU CAN TRUST ME TOO...I PROMISE. But if wishes were horses.The obvious truth is out , this was probably not meant to be.I'm not what he wants.If only he knew, i have nothing to hide,Just story i dont trust him enough to share with.'cos with or without him knowing, HE'LL STILL WALK AWAY.THEY ALWAYS WALK AWAY IN THE END