All The World's A Game

All The Worlds A Game ladies and gentlemen.
Collect your controllers and connect your Kinect cuz motion capture capabilities are in rare availability 
Competitive drive is in peak insatiability, all players hold unique abilities to make gone the anonymity in any one vicinity
None can limit me cuz I see vividly
-the opening stage is a skill tree
Spend your points wisely, cuz filing taxes won't come through until the mid-game and you're still hungry 
Maturation makes up most of the saturation, make sure to keep keen fascination and avoid stagnation
Curiosity killed cats, but you birthed as a baby so be not lazy even if the clear path is hazy. 
Soon you hit adolescence, hormones show presence but you're only prepubescent
The game gives you missions in free volition
Sex or study, foe or buddy
But all choices named effect the end game
Remember taxes? Yeah, theres taxes. 
And you gotta know if you wanna do a 1040 A or an EZ, you gotta avoid HIV, you gotta hide those DVD's from your KIDs
Parenting is co-op, but other players can quit and If you aren't a high tier player, you'll spend most of the end game eating shit 
But the bid changed as you did, and now you've got a kid 
And you're paying as he's playing, and you lied where he's laying, and you see there's truth to the old saying 
All The Worlds A Game 
And he wants to play videogames with you, but between arthritis and bronchitis and gingivitis 
Your load is far from the lightest  

Your analog stick becomes an analog lump 
Your buttons become unresponsive 
Your controller is busted, beaten, bruised, battered...
You're a broken disc. 
You realize the end game is the spawn played backwards, and the only comfort in it is that maybe you'll spawn back again. 
Only this time you can fly, and you're invincible,  and there's an NPC who grants you every wish. 

No matter what's your aim
Through all triumph and shame
In the shadows and in fame
Even if you think its lame 
All The Worlds A Game
Just make sure you play to win.