All-Powerful Emotions and Mysterious People

People-

beings of a complex, indescribable, unpredictable nature.

Emotions-

They ebb and flow like the tide; at one point gently lapping the shore, at other times pounding into it.

Insanity-

A relative term; it begins where a each person chooses it to.

Yet again, People-

People go insane when emotions and memories take hold with an iron grip-inescapable.

Insane-

Depressed, hearing voices, fluctuations of emotions, uncontrollable, unreasonable fear, two or more faces to a single person.

Outcast-

Anyone different, abnormal; they are shunned from society, left to their own devices, deemed "psycho", "lunatic", "mad", "crazy".

Actions-

Seeking attention, love; commit suicide, commit a crime, anything to attain the almighty "normal" hidden deep within.

Help-

Seek a doctor, specialized in "crazy people", they find the root of the deep-seeded problem, help to solve it .

Mending-

The doctor mends the person back together with medicine and a caring ear.

Improvement-

Slowly get better, return to a state of normalcy. Finally, a chance, a breakthrough only dreamed of, all through the help of one person- a Psychiatrist.

A doctor, another human being, with the same emotions and traumas as others.

But they have a desire, a dream, an inescapble need, to help mend the broken in the mysterious foce that is- a person. The broken, unpredictable force. This is the job for the truly emphathetic- and the job that could change my life.