50 Reasons to Stay Alive.

1. I know forsure that there’s at least one person, besides my family, that would miss me.
  2. Assuming there’s an afterlife, I would hate to see people cry for me from the other side. People look ugly when they cry.
  3. I still haven’t met Harry Styles.
  4. Whoever does my makeup for my funeral might mess it up.
  5. I’ve never been to New York.
  6. I don’t like being confined in small spaces. A coffin and I wouldn’t mix.
  7. Choosing the day of my death would be extremely difficult. I’m very indecisive.
  8. “I’m still young, and I wanna love again.”
  9. I’m skeptical about marriage and relationships in general but I want to know what it’s like to find the love of my life.
  10. I want to know who wins the 2016 Presidential Election.
  11. Donald Trump will most definitely die in my lifetime. I want to be around for that.
  12. I’ll break my family’s hearts.
  13. I’ll break a couple other hearts. One of which I can’t bear to do so.
  14. My dog will probably miss me.
  15. If God is real, she’d probably be extremely disappointed to see one of her masterpieces go to waste.
  16. I still haven’t learned how to drive.
  17. There is music I have yet to listen to.
  18. There are books I have yet to read.
  19. There are places I have yet to go to.
  20. There are people I have yet to meet.
  21. Being a writer, I’d probably take forever to write my suicide note. And when I finish, it still won’t be as good as I want it to be.
  22. With my luck, I would probably get into USC but that won’t matter if I’m dead.
  23. Everyone who thought I’d go somewhere in life would wonder where it all went wrong.
  24. All they’d say would be “Such a shame. She had so much potential.” I don’t need your pity.
  25. Only one person would know why I did it. And I don’t want him to hold that burden.
  26. I want to know who Shonda Rhimes decides to kill next in one of her shows.
  27. What if I don’t see Amy Winehouse in my afterlife? I’d be extremely disappointed.
  28. I’d probably raise some beautiful, socially aware children.
  29. A boy once told be that pain demanded to be felt (long before John Green made it into a cheesy rhetoric). I have to embrace this pain and grow from it.
  30. I haven’t lived a “my funeral will be packed” type of life just yet.
  31. Dying would only give my friends more reasons to get drunk and I hate it when they do that.
  32. I wouldn’t want the boy I loved to know how I truly felt through a suicide note. That would suck.
  33. I still haven’t demolished the patriarchy.
  34. I have a lot more I want to do.
  35. In high school, I was voted “Most likely to save the world.” And I would like to fulfill that.
  36. A parent shouldn’t have to bury their child.
  37. I may feel lonely at times but I’m not. I have people who love me. I have people who care. I have people who understand. I’m not alone.
  38. Should I end up in hell, I don’t want to see people I hate there.
  39. The clothes I’m buried in might be hideous.
  40. With my luck, Frank Ocean might drop his album after I die.
  41. A little girl once told me I inspired her. I don’t want to let her down.
  42. All that money I spent on makeup would go to waste.
  43. I’ve overcome this already.
  44. I’d really miss chocolate covered strawberries.
  45. I haven’t written my tell-all book.
  46. I’ve never read any of the Harry Potter books.
  47. There are things I have left unsaid.
  48. I haven’t given myself enough time to love myself.
  49. Like they say, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
  50. There are a lot more reasons to live than there are to die.