The 2020 Donald Trump Presidential Campaign

The 2020 Donald Trump presidential campaign is an ongoing re-election campaign by President Donald Trump, as you can see;

The 2020 Donald Trump presidential campaign had started unusually early.

Since 2017, President Trump has been holding several rallies and a fundraiser for this campaign, which is true;

Raising funds and running two nationwide advertising campaigns is what the 2020 Donald Trump presidential campaign would do.

President Trump has confirmed that the slogans for the 2020 race will be "Promises Made, Promises Kept" and "Keep America Great;"

President Trump has also confirmed that in 2020, the politician named Mike Pence would be his vice presidential running mate.

On July 18, 2019, President Trump was holding an official campaign launch event in Florida, which is a fact;

Whoever thinks that Donald Trump is a horrible president is smoking a lot of crack.

The 2020 Donald Trump presidential campaign is occurring everyday;

God-willing, I'm gonna re-elect President Donald Trump in 2020 and that's all I have to say.

Davi

I like the poem.But unfortunately i have to say that President Trump is one of the worst President America has ever had.He lies,he is a racist and the next President will have to rectify all the things he done.But we all have our opinions and that is mine..Ps hope the impeach him

coolidris

Give me a break, Davi.  President Trump is not a racist.  Never has been and never will be.  Also, President Trump is a great President.  You want to know who one of the worst Presidents was.  It's Barack Obama.  People like you are always saying that President Trump is a racist, but you can't prove that he is.  When Obama was the President, he attacked the media, he gave amnesty to many illegal immigrants, he blamed George W. Bush for the problems that are occurring in the world, and he made a lot of coal-fired plants shut down.