#YOWO (WHEN YOU LEFT)

WHEN YOU LEFT

My heart beats for you every time you come to me. My dreams are not coming true because I'm not with you. You left my side in the worst way to die. So many of my dreams stopped coming true when you never said good-bye. Why did you leave me to sit here and rot away in my desire. When you died I went into depression deep down insid...e.When you left everything went away in the trash of misery. The hearts and souls of the people that love you are disappearing slowly. Your children are scared for life and forever more not going to have a mother by there sides. When you left, my heart and soul left with you because even if we had our ups and downs you are the reason why I'm on this Earth. Once in a while I'll cry to sleep because of the grief that I have for your soul. You were my mom, mama, mommy, madre, whatever you let me call you, you were there sometimes. You worked 3 jobs to support us. I'm so grateful for you because one thing I know is that you loved us. I understood your love and care towards us, but sometimes you hurts us. When you left my brother did too. I wished for you to come back because if you do I'll get Timmy too. My heart beats for you when I feel your presence and my love is for your kindness of heart. I love you Mom, and I know you love me too. I am saying good-bye because I need to let go too. Good-bye and good luck cause I'll see you once again after life.