YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

I know you don't know me yet. I know you're still in your mother's wound, but I want to write you a letter that you'll eventually see soon. I want you to know your daddy loves you, Imma take good care of you. Imma raise you the right as a parent should. I will always look at you as a blessing. You're going to be my little princess I can Bragg about everyday. Imma always hold you in my arms never wanting to give you away. Imma spoil you with love, hold you up, and show you that your daddy is never going away. Imma be the father I wish I had. Imma be your true father figure taking care of you, showing you your rights and wrongs while I take care of you. There's no excuses for a father; you're my everything. I want you to know that no matter what happens daddy will always be here forever. You're my beautiful princess, I want you to be happy. I love you, and I'll see you soon.