Your Not Alone

It's a fear of being seen, the fear that someone may point me out and I won't have the words to explain. People don't usually see me, but when the reaction takes place, there's no hiding. The body goes numb and all you can hear is labored breathing from yours truly. You can't ignore what goes on like a daily regime, so you just wait around until it happens again. Until your neck snaps back, and your body follows, then what. It's a fear of pushing yourself to the point that you don't see until you open your eyes to find yourself looking at the sky. Wake up and realise that you can't control what has happened, but you can control what you do next. I can control what I do next, and everyday after. It's scary to approach the unknown and not know what's going to happen tomorrow, or not knowing whether or not your body is going to give out on you. It seems lonely being the only one, but you open your eyes to see understanding hands reaching out to help, so maybe you're not alone. Look forward to the good days, push through the bad, but most importantly, stay positive.