Your Mind Is Your Power

Your mind is a powerful thing and over time your mind could judge you,

but thy who judge himself could unlock wisdom and knowledge.

So if you spoke or made a quote, your inspirational words

could tell the world a thing or two about life.

So your mind shouldn't be something to fear,

it should be something you’re in line with.

So commutation is a fraction of what your brain is showing as it works,

as if our legs where moving in a direction that is vertical with the Earth's axis.

So you can take this as a figure of speech

or metaphor or personification,

because your brain is like a secret admirer.

It knows everything about you but you don't know anything about it.

It's like an endless quote that never stops giving motivation

that helps you throughout life. In the end it's the only thing that you can trust.

When you’re born you have a thought and

in your last you have another thought.

So if you put this together it's going to clash and make some stupid weather.

Your brain is a secret, so I wonder if you can keep it.

Mafi Grey

Please comment as much as you can. It motivates me to write, when i have an audience behind me. Thanks

poeticmindset7

You must have had to have been through alot. i have been through alot so i know the difference between intelligence, knowledge and wisdom. Good sir, You hold them all very close to your heart. You're appreciated.

Eunoia

I like it,, very thoughtful

Mafi Grey

Thanks 

powerful.imani

You are so right because my mind judge me only to make me better and i failed to listen to my mind which could have saved my heart from destruction. I love all you poetry you are such a creative and outstanding.

Check out my new poems  and i been taking your advice to write more on how i feel so tell how you feel and advice thank you so much 

Mafi Grey

Thank you, I learned to look at the good thing in life; to find the good in people who are lost and trrobile. To express what I'm feeling and to stand up for what I believe is right. To defend others and to know when to walk away from a battle that doesn't need to be carried out. To help those who hurt you becaue they need it more than you. I known as the most genours of people and kind because sometimes people dont deserve what I give or show them; I dont do it for an reward but to set an example for others to follow in my footsteps. I do the thing i do and write what I mean because if I dont, who will? I am glad you took my advice and I can't wait to read more of your work, to see what you have changed and what you have delvoped.