"YOUR A GOOD PERSON"

I don't need to stand here and pretend that I'm something that I'm not. But I guess it just depends on how you read it. I've been having so much writers block, because I don't know what to say. I'm literally trying to find different ways to exercise my pain. You know; look for a change. But if I give this up, I'll just be more afraid. I tell myself, you have to go through your growing pains to find your way. I know it's hard to relate to that sometimes. And sometimes that line can get very faded. But how do I escape when every direction looks the same. Walk by faith I say, not by site. Don't distract yourself with people who will never be around. Don't go for the loudest person in the crowd. Listen to your instincts. Don't be afraid to say no. Don't argue with what your heart may tell you. And don't run from the place you call home. Sometimes that's what you may need most to feel strong. Whatever that may mean to you, it may mean something different to the person next to you. Have a open mind to what they may feel. Because you never know, you could save a life just by closing your mouth and opening up your ears, showing someone that you care, even if you don't. And not judging someone on there vanity. Because you don't know what they're going through in reality. Use your pain to climb to greatness, don't let your pain become a weakness. Use it to your advantage, And make it a weapon. Become lethal in your time of growth. Don't be evil when your mind is awoke. Because it could lead you to a vacant road. The reason how I know is because my heart was once cold. So cold that it hurt my soul. Now that the monster gone. A angel was born.