This Is For You

This is for all the girls out there who struggle because they think they aren't pretty
This is for all the guys who slick their hair back, get special cologne, and fix themselves up just to impress a girl

This is for you

This is for the people who get bullied for how they look, for what they like, for their personality
This is for the people who are gay or lesbian and can't be treated equally 
This is for the students who get slammed into lockers everyday, and get their books pushed down on purpose, or the students who have to deal with getting dirty looks everyday

The sun shines on you everyday, you don't have a personal rain cloud above you, what happens each day you choose to let bother you. 

Like when you fail that test, or get in trouble, or fight your friends, or just have the worst day possible

This poem is for you

To the kids who get rejected when asking someone out or to your prom, to the kids who know they will never have the love of their life, your heart will still beat and will go on, life is meant to have heartbreaks, each second your heart beats and the blood rushes just so you can stay alive. 

This is for you 

To the people who want to make music but get turned down or bad opinions, to the people who just want to be famous, to the people that want a celebrity life so they can escape reality 
To the people who will just end up working at Kmart or the people who have no job, each minute goes by and you are working and you think it's endless

All for you

To those people who want to take a gun or knife and end their life, to the people that want to give up, to the people who have no motivation and start harming themselves, let me ask you this, do you want to die happy or sad? Because if you want to die happy don't you dare hurt your self or end your life, that wouldn't be right
Don't just sit there and say your life sucks, don't  just go and say I give up or I have no motivation, get up and live, find that motivation, be that amazing person you are

Don't waste one precious minute of your life because you never know when it will be over, in life you are meant to wonder a lot, tons of things you question but you will never know the answer because the people who question life are the people who have imaginations, to the people with imagination keep thinking but remember your answers will never be found

This is for the people who cry everyday, smile everyday, get angry everyday, regret their life choices, if a new door is here, unlock it with the key and go into it with open arms, shout to the world who you are and don't regret anything

Remember this poem is for you.