THE WRONG SIDE OF HEAVEN

I'm in the wrong side of heaven, I've noticed it since I was seven, the world taunted me when I was eleven, showed me the right side of heaven. But I believe an angel wouldn't kill a innocent, hold hostages in different villages, like imagrients. Burn down twin towers like a vengeful bearded man. Who hold up a nazi sign and screams out yes I can. Only 2% may get this, and the other % may flinch, but imma keep it realistic with you before I put this to an end. The world puts itself in problems, hoping the other side will solve them, you squeeze through revolving, you hate problem solving, then when a bat spreads disease, you're sitting on that fat ass, accusing another country for this optical allusion. Well if it's the China virus, you're the racist-19, you need a vaccine, if that doesn't help, then treat them like me, arrest them please. I'd better be careful on what I speak, because the kkk may storm in my house like they did the capital, I thought you were an American not a terrorist, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU. I shouldn't get involved in this mess, because I'll be dissolved too, but F that noise, the problem isn't addressed, by none of you. The virus is terrible, but if it was bad as the action news predicts we all should be dead, that's what I predict would you? Here's something to think about, I'm working in a casino where 99% of the people don't care of catching it, are you worried yet? some has had it and has played machines and haven't gave a shit, but I should be dead from what the news predicts. Wash your hands and clean yourself everytime you get a chance, doesn't matter if it's 2 to 8 times a day, just don't give sicknesses a chance regardless of what they say. Now back to my case, it's my matter of taste, BLACK LIVES MATTER, thinks I'm throwing my freedom away, that's easy to say, but I'm not easy to break, I don't deal the a protest that victims the names, if I commit a sin, I'll accept my punishment, because I didn't win, most blacks won't do the same. Most are way to proud to be fake, kill off other races, commit a crime and tells the judge IM INNOCENT!!!! believe all our black brothers are broke and ignorant. We have to believe we're all from the ghetto, when some black kids are more spoiled then the whites, but it's not about race, it's about the fights, we attack on because of skin tone, that shouldn't be our right, but it's our side we depend on. All we want to know stereotypes, and false accusations that could make you a ghost, and what I believe is, if this was the right side of heaven, I wouldn't have to talk on any of these problems that don't lead to our goals.