Wrong Paths lead to Familarity

Tue, 10/24/2017 - 05:22 -- _b_e_g_

Maybe we like taking the wrong paths once in a while. It’s impossible to not wonder what the other side holds for us. And it only takes a few steps to realize that you’re in the wrong direction. Face to face with something you’re not familiar with. Familiarity takes time. Give it some time and you’ll be walking on a road you are familiar with. But first, there’s a moment, a split second where you must make a choice. Do you proceed to walk in the dark or do you save yourself?… It doesn’t matter in the end because Here we are, all of us, basically alone separate creatures just circling each other, all searching for the slightest hint of a real connection. Some look in the wrong places, some just give up hope because in their mind they're thinking "oh there's nobody out there for me" but all of us we keep trying over and over again. Why? Because every once in a while two people met and there's that spark and yes he's handsome and she's beautiful and maybe that's all they see at first, but making love, making love that's when two people become one.And yes it’s scientifically impossible for two objects to occupy the same space, But what's important is that we try and when we do it right we get close. To what? Breaking the laws of physics? Yeah, in other words, a miracle. Those people role-playing and have fetishes and have their little sex games, that's crappy sex at least compared to the real thing… Life, it’s funny how it works. It’s filled with stories and people. Out of the thousands of tales, there’s only one that really matters. It’s the story of us. You and I. It’s hard to find the right in a world full of wrong. Good love is hard to find and I’m glad that we have it. When we first met, we didn’t exactly see eye to eye. But now, you’re all I ever want to see. When did you open your eyes and look at me like you’ve never looked at anyone else before? Was it something I said? Was it a moment? My question is how do two people go from being strangers who completely hate each other for fundamentally one of two reasons: either that we are too different or too similar. And those who are different find it difficult to follow the thought process of each other. And those who are similar end up wanting the same things. And they resent the other person for being on their path. Because after all, who the hell wants to share? So its hard to understand how we got from Not even know each other's name and hating each other to saying “ I love you, I love you too”. The answer is… A sole moment doesn’t change everything. You don’t close your eyes for a moment and open them with an entirely new perspective. It all happens over time. But you know what? A sole moment is the beginning. The beginning of all the shared experiences, heartbreaks, laughter, and love. That’s when it changes. During that incredible saga, everything about you and I change. I’m not going to deny it. I am head over heels for this guy. My feelings run deep for him. When I say deep... I mean  I’m drowning in all these emotions. I haven’t admitted the truth yet because it scares the hell out of me. A part of me wants to spill out the truth; A part of me wants to give him my heart. And I can only hope that he doesn’t break it. I’m fighting all these emotions right now for one reason. I’ve learned that three things can not be hidden the sun, the moon, and the truth. We hear that so often that we forget what it really means. When the sun is concealed by clouds, it is still there. When the moon is new, it is still there. So is the truth. Whether we close our eyes or open our eyes, it is still there. It is not hiding, though we may tend to hide it. Whoever said it wasn’t wrong, the truth always comes out in the end.  So the truth to why I’m fighting all these emotions is because When you love someone you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. And I’m afraid I’m going to suffer. Maybe they'll break my heart, maybe I’ll break their heart and I'll never be able to look at myself in the same way, those are the risks. You see two people and you think they belong together but nothing happens. The thought of losing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable, that's the burden, like wings they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us to fly. So listen here I need you to understand that I'm in this for the long run. And  I know the long run isn't a road of happiness. We've all been broken so many times before but how we fix things up is what defines our relationship. And yes we all have our weaknesses but our strength determines our capabilities and our weaknesses limit them, but who says you can’t overcome them? It doesn’t matter what we go through because in the end it will always be you, I would rather walk through hell with you, than in heaven with another man. And with each other by our sides we can overcome anything so maybe we shouldn’t take everything good for granted. There’s a moment when you realize what truly makes you happy. A moment where you look around, breathe it all in and realize that…that is what you want. And what I want is to see lust on his lips and love in his eyes. I want his tongue  to dance with mine in a rhythm only the two of us could match together. What I want is for us to give each other the love that doesn't focus on materialistic things. The love that is centered on the thought, the actions, the love that speaks volumes Baby write me love letters talk to my mind, not just my body caress my intellect through your words Fuck buying me Gucci and pearls your back rubs are worth a million more your fingers playing in my hair as we Netflix and chill, babe that's equivalent to silver and gold.Dates? Lets go on those baby i can settle for a simple pizza at an old pizza parlor downtown I’m not looking to be fed lobster with a golden spoon, no. I’m looking forward to feeding my face while you sit across from me and stare at me as if I'm a stack of gold I like the fact that you're okay with my eating habits boy you stick with me and my temple through its curvy thickness and stick like thinness Enjoy nature with me, lets play outside bring back our fucked up childhoods photograph me as i pick at pretty flowers you smile behind the camera, why? because you know I am intrinsic That's all i ask for love that 90's kind of love, love that's all i want love, and its you who i want that 90'S kind of love with