A World of No Hate

Live everyday with no regrets and to the fullest. As you should always be thankful for the people in your life and the ones that decide to spend their time with you.

I'm thankful everyday that I wake up and am able to enjoy another day on this earth. Because life is what you make it out to be, only you have the power to change it.

Just like one of my most tresured friends would put it "you need to live in the moment and just forget the discontent in your life." Those words always ring true inside of me as it brings my thoughts into perspective. Because what I take from that is life is not about you, but the people that are in it. Cherish them because tomorrow is never promised, so you dont know if that's the last time you are going to see them.

As we just always seem to get caught in our own lifes. We should put the brakes on that every once in a while and just stop and look around and see who needs help. You would be surprised to see how many people do need that because the world is a very unfriendy place.

Just walking down the streets of the average city and you can see the people shout hurtful things toward each other, or people just avoiding eye contact with you just because that is the social norm now.

When did society get like this to where we have become so untrustworthy of the average person, and we judge them instantly and write them off. Is it because what are minds percieved them to be?

I used to think like this and that was just wrong. I have come to find out everyone is beautiful in their own way, everyone has a story to tell, and everyone just wants to be loved. So if we could just cut those negative emotions out of our life everone would be so much happier. More people would be willing to help each other in times of strife or discontent.

All we have to do is start making these small changes in ourself, and then we can start changing the world for the better by removing the hate that's in it. By helping to change the persons view on racism, sexism, homophobia, and basic generalizing, and when that happens people will be happy.