Wolves and Hunters

Thu, 02/11/2016 - 15:33 -- 8292448

I think there are people who are normal people, those who go to work, go to school, and go about their day like a normal person.

Then there are those who are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Those who dress up as normal people throughout the day.

They're kind, but not really.

They're generous, but not really.

They even manage to trick some people into thinking that what they do is normal, but it's not normal what they do.

They pick and they choose who is weakest and they nip at their heels.

It can come in the form of jeering and horseplay, but it always turns to jokes that have no punchlines.

These people are dangerous.

They have jaws you can't see and ears that can hear the smallest fly.

Picking a victim is just the start of the day, however, the next part is following the trail of misguidance and false notions, which is your bait.

Once you've got your bait, you can set your trap.

It can be for a long time, or a short time, but the endgame is the success of the trap.

The trap can be for one person, or for a group.

The trap can be big, or small.

The trap can be elaborate, or simple.

But it is a trap.

These things that dress up like people, they set these traps and they wait...

and wait...

and wait...

and wait...

and finally, once the trap is sprung, they take what they've caught and they teach it.

They teach it how to dress, they teach it how to find weaknesses, they teach it how to find prey, they teach it how to set traps of its own.

All of this is taught, and when the day is over the catch who was caught, ends up doing the catching.