A wise Book

Books are nice aren’t they? With just one sentence you can get lost in all sorts of dreams. A flurry of emotions and despair scribbled into a compacted ancient device  capable of shifting mountains and minds. 

The first rule of a good story is that You can never trust a character, with just a few words they will turn on you, they will betray you, they will squeeze on your palpitating heart and let you writhe in your own pain. Just remember that the devil once was an angel.

A wise book once told me something that left me awe struck, something that had me question my very existence, these words that, randomly meant nothing, but once placed together it suddenly shattered my world and let me see the truth. it told me. that there’s no such thing as fate or any sort of pre-determined destiny. It’s simply a combination of one circumstance and the next... And who is it that creates these circumstances? Why it’s none other than you...