Will you hear me?

20770

Why should I tell you my life story? the horrors I've faced, the hell I've been through, the things I've overcome... When I know you wont listen.
Why should I stand before you and cry over the fact that I know you all don't care? You sit there listening to music to drown my voice, playing on your cellphone to ignore me, leaning over to your friend to do nothing but talk shit about me and things you believe only happen "In movies". I can't explain how much it hurts to know there isn't anything I, alone can do! This is the sad reality of how cruel and heartless a human can be. You hear your fellow students crying out in pain from verbal and physical abuse, and yet you ignore them! because it doesn't happen to you! I wish everyone could know what Empathy is, I wish the people around me would understand what it means to be hurt by those around you, whether it's at home, school, or just in the streets. I stand here with my head hung low, my voice echoing off these stone walls, because I know I'm only being heard by very few people. I stand here knowing as I look up into the crowd, no one gives a Fuck! no one truly Cares! Why?! Why is it no one seems to feel the broken souls of those around them, they shove it away as stupidity, weakness! being a freak! a weirdo! a loser! an outcast! You don't care because "it doesn't happen in real life..." my heart cracks. "If it happens to them, they've done something to deserve it..." my soul sinks. "Who cares? It's not like I get bullied or go through it..." memories flash before my eyes. "It's make believe, to keep kids in line."