WILD FIRE

Near the salt lake and  mountains capped with snow lives a angelic creature in the valley below. With a spirit of true freedom wisdom and integrity if you tried to cage her would not succeed . Her beauty gave off a brilliant fiery glow why just to be in her presents would warm your soul. They called her Wild Fire what a fitting name to call her anything else would be right .For Wild Fire was not just any women you see . She was gifted with so many mystical ability .As if she was natures child with the peace and love in heart to communicate with anything wild. And to warm their hearts with a look or smile . Although Wild fire is filled love and compassion for all that seek . Not for one second think she weak or unable to inter the fray for I've seen her control birds of prey

and turn the darkest times into sunny days. Why even as the lonely wolf cries in the night Wild Fire sings along to let him know everything will be alright . Yes Wild Fire your true beauty beyond compare a gift from heaven for the world to share .