Why Life is So Awesome

There is a thing that we all must go through, A thing called Life that takes every individual on a different cruise  Of course ups and downs play a major part in this cycle, But it is only through the bad times that we truly learn the value of the struggle, So what makes life really worth living? It is the good moments, the miraculous events, the extraordinary sightings, and the glorious surprises that makes life an awesome feeling, Unpredictable describes life well, but what is it that makes it so swell? It is the astonishing beauty of seeing a brand new day, hearing the birds chirp and seeing the light of day, It is every breath one breathes and every light one can see, It is every picture that one takes, which captures a moment that will never fade, It is an everyday adventure full of unexpected new findings, One can not tell what is in store or what may be hiding, It is every emotion that differs in each situation, Whether a tear or smile depends on how one takes it, It is full of many mistakes, but one only learns from these such takes, But when it is all said and done and ones time has come to an end, One leaves behind a legacy that reminds us why life is so awesome again