Why I write

Wed, 10/14/2015 - 16:00 -- Soulae

I honestly write to inspire people, to inspire myself. I need inspiration more than anything. My writing comes from that… The need of medication for my soul. I need that as well as I feel many others do. I feel like this world is very heartless and ego-driven. Not everyone but most are closed in and don’t express themselves. Theres so many people walking around that are dead emotionally, not opening up their heart, finding out who they are. Most just rather be cold and thats sad. Alot of people are hurt carrying shit inside of them and hiding it because this world is so judgemental and seems perfect so people barely show their “real” selves. So that’s why I write. To open hearts, to break egos, to knock down perfection, to shed light on the power of vulnerability and to give medication to broken souls, that need to be woken.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

you live to write

you write to live

let your voice be minister that continues to inspire

Soulae

Thank you for your comment. Its appreciated. This actually wasnt a poem, it was something that I just randomly wrote on my blog. But thank you for the encouragement :)

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

even if this wasn't a poem (thanks 4 clarity lol)

use your power to express yourself

Soulae

Thanks and I sure will.