Why I Write...

You asked me a question like that? Why do I write... why do you breathe? Obviously to express the pain and loneliness felt by one girl that only been in this world for 19 years. All of the emotions I carry, the free will to express yourself, either to yourself in a diary or in poem. When all doesn't want to hear, understand, or they disagree with you. Paper I turn to you. You don't talk back, you just listen. You sacrifice yourself to let me express myself. Whether having a good day or bad day you're there. When friends turn on me an make me realized how cold this world is truly, I have my paper and pen. Writing is used to make songs, promote speeches, an gives lectures. I choose to write in my diary and spit a few poems. Whether I offend or harm I still write because instead of being rude and callous I decide to take another approach. I am misunderstood just like the next person that has dreams and goals like me but no one noticed, so all you can do is write. Tears bring anxiety and unhappiness, I should know I was that girl. Now I run to my diary when I know I have no one to talk to. "We all are people," one man said to me one day. I can't tell the way all act ignorant and so against each other. Yeah, we surely are the same, following the stereotypes given by each other everyday. If you can't hear me well now you do, I'm writing this poem to express what I think, feel, and react to. I am a creator even though I was created. My story is only the beginning. So again to asked me "Why I Write" here you go... any other questions?