Why Do We As Humans....

Why do we as humans love what chooses not to  love us back

Why do we as humans put our hearts on the line to only get hurt back

Why do we as humans let our emotions control us Why do we as humans let the worries of this world take a hold of us Why do we as humans fall and choose to  never get us Why do we as human choose to lay in wait for help, but deep down we know help will never show up Why do we as humans live in our hopes, knowing that our situation is hopeless  Why do we as humans give out our care, knowing that those who surround us could care less Why do we as humans live in denial of things, instead of living in our reality Why do we as humans choose to surround ourselves with people who contain a negative personality Why do we as humans choose to put ourselves out there knowing that our lives will end in destruction Why do we as humans let our words flow with little to no restriction Why do we as humans hurt those who we say we love Why do we as human give more value to the meaningless things in life, placing them and only them above Why do we as humans feel no shame when we do mischievous and evil things Why do we as human muffle the voice of the song bird, so it's beauty can not be seen Why do we as humans live throughout our lives with only selfish ambition Why do we as humans choose to live our lives with no intention for completion These are just a few of the Why's about Humans that I will never understand Why Humans do these things that they do can only be answered by each individual man.