To Whom It May Concern

Tue, 04/05/2016 - 03:43 -- FriendA

I'm sorry that this has happened. I'm sorry that I was your only person to talk to and now I'm gone. I'm sorry that I followed the same path that you almost took. I'm sorry that I told you to fight and then I didn't. I'm sorry that I blocked you out when you did nothing but let me in. I'm sorry that I was sad all the time. I'm sorry that I missed your eighteenth birthday party. I'm sorry that I couldn't go with you to your first strip club. I'm sorry that I couldn't go with you to go get your first tattoo. I'm sorry that I missed all of these events because I was depressed. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that I was sad. I'm sorry that I lied to you about how I was doing. I'm sorry that you thought I was happy, when I actually wasn't. I'm sorry for making you feel like you had a brother in arms. You've stood in the same place that I've stood many times before. We've both felt this way. I know that you're just trying to stay afloat. I'm just so sorry.