Who Am I?

Locations

79356
79356

I feel as though life is racing past me and i am powerless to stop it. I'm trapped in a sea of emotions with no purpose. Who am i you ask? I am the average girl who almost had a future. The girl who struggles with her past as well as her future. Someone hidden behind their pretty smile only to remain hurt and alone.

What's stopping me from bursting out and being free? Honestly I couldn't tell you that. But if i had to guess i would say me. I am the road block in my life. My talents go wasted and unseen because I am too afraid of what everyone might think. People will say they know me but they don't. They only know what i show them. Beneath the surface lies a weak and emotional girl.

I fear this pen and pad are the only ones who truly know me. All my fears, tears, and dreams they've seen and never spoke a word to anyone. They are the only ones i truly trust and i fear without them I would go insane. Who am I? I am the girl in the back of class with a pen and pad, dying on the inside. I don't know if I will ever pull back the curtain and show the real me. So I leave behind these pens and pads in hope that someone will read and finish my story when I cant.