The white walls

I sit and start to stare at my white paint as my mind is pondering up these thoughts the thoughts starts to fall when I stare at my white wall .Then like never before out came thoughts Through the door of my mind and splattered onto my walls. I looked and tears of joy and happiness formed in my eyes to my surprise my thoughts had painted a precious portrait of complete perfection they painted the pictures of my memories on my white walls. I sat and a smile sprouted on face as I saw the marvelous memory for ‘‘twas The memory of you. For I looked at my wall and my Heart started to fall as it saw you an magnificent angle a blessing from god in your ravishing red dress and illustrious Silver slippers for I saw those swirling with the hypnotic color of purple. I laughed happily remembering our love that was a lovely little white dove. But Then I cried as I went further into my years. For ‘‘twas the day  I was drenched in tears for on that day I had to face my fear. The Fear of living in a world without you here. For I wish you were still near for why is life just so unclear and leaving me to sail this everlasting sea of sorrow. where I drink the tea of time until I can no longer live for tomorrow. And finally  sink into the those precious arms and listen to that soft soothing voice of yourS that my just heart aches thrives and searches for.Oh I want to see that gorgeous face that lights up the whole human race and that smile  that shines so brightly across the cold night sky a marvelous sight to see for the angels that float right on by .Seeing two angles holding each other gently in their arms you and I.