When I Think Of You

When I Think Of You

When I think of you, the liquid of your painting rolls down my mind. Every stroke from my paintbrush of how I perceived you crumbling with ruins of this paint. Various shades of color trickling down this canvas, other shades alternated , forming a painting I no longer have control of.

When I think of you, the centers of the earth shudder with natural disasters, hurricanes form under your name, lightning strikes with your touch, tsunamis wash away people that you perceive no longer belong. You became destruction in a world full of chaos

When I think of you, your eyes aren’t soft, but deadly. They pierce into mine as you lie. Again, and again. A never endless repetition of fibs that you give as a bonnet.  Your hugs are no longer warm; loving. but cold to the touch. You kisses are no longer electric with intangements of passion and lust, but sloopy and aged with crippling love.

When I think of you, you walk away. You renounce your role, abandon me after the destruction you created, the hell you reigned. In the end, the viruses are supposed take control, the infestation of cancer has to grow, addiction can't just go, tumors can't just retreat. Leave! not when they served endless set of infidelities that should've killed me, your lies only multiplied. Your tender touch only grew firm, your words blazing with cruelty, a trilogy of a sequel you always loved to read. And I still loved watching your gaze  avert after you hurt me, unable to handle the aftermath. Every battle you'd walk away the only survivor of a war that you begun leaving me dying on the battlefield